Terms of Service
Last updated: January 02, 2019
By using the Cabinetshop Maestro®
and the Cookies Policy
published and available on this site, as amended from time to time, form an agreement between the user (also referred to as “you”) and Cabinetshop Maestro, LLC (the“CSM”).
Description of Service
is web-based project management software for custom cabinetmakers and woodworkers created by the CSM (the “Service”).
Eligibility and Account Terms
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Service.
- You must provide your current and accurate legal name, contact information, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process and/or continued use of the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. CSM cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- CSM reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many employees as you'd like.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even in the instances when content is posted by others who have logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any unauthorized or illegal purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: 1) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; 2) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by CSM; 3) resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of CSM; 4) use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. Violation of any of the Terms of Service may result in immediate termination of your account and this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences.
CSM’s Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Aggregate Data
CSM may collect and retain non-personally identifiable information, content, and/or data that you provide to the Service such as, but not limited to, information about the costs you incur to complete a project. CSM may use such information, content, and/or data from all Service users in the aggregate to calculate national averages for specific costs associated with custom cabinet-making projects and may disclose those national averages to all Service users to provide a reference for estimating a user’s project cost.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- CSM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. In any of these events, CSM will make reasonable efforts to allow you access to your data for a reasonable time. For any interruption in the Service for a period of more than 48 consecutive hours, CSM will prorate your monthly subscription fee.
- From time to time, CSM’s costs to provide the Service may increase; therefore, CSM reserves the right to change the subscription rate for the Service upon 30 days’ notice from CSM. Notice of subscription rate changes may be posted on the CSM website or delivered to the user by e-mail. You will have the option to continue using the Service or to reject the rate change and cancel your subscription.
- CSM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service.
- CSM reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time. You will be notified by e-mail any time there is a change in the TOS. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or enhances the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service, as amended. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes and the TOS, as amended. If you do not agree to the amended TOS, you should discontinue your use of the Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.cabinetshopsoftware.com/terms/
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not effective cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple cancellation link.
- There will be no refund if you cancel your account before the end of your current, paid-up month, but you will not be charged thereafter. There is no cancellation fee. Cancellation is immediate, and CSM may or may not delete all of your content from the Service upon cancellation.
- CSM may at any time and for any reason terminate the Service, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination or suspension, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system.
Ownership of Intellectual Property and Content
- CSM owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service.
- CSM claims no intellectual property rights over the content you upload or provide to the Service; however, by using the Service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your content.
Warranties and Liability
CSM does not warrant that: (i) the Service will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Service will be timely, uninterrupted, error-free, or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (iii) bugs or errors will be corrected.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITE AND CABINETSHOP MAESTRO®
SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED AS-IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. CABINETSHOP MAESTRO, LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CABINETSHOP MAESTRO SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT WILL CABINETSHOP MAESTRO, LLC BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OR ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS , EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. A USER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY CABINETSHOP MAESTRO, LLC SHALL BE THE USER’S ACTUAL DAMAGES, IF ANY, UP TO $500 PER CLAIM OR $2,500 IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PROVISION OF CABINETSHOP MAESTRO SOFTWARE.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify CSM, and its officers, agents, employees and affiliates from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (direct and indirect), suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, CSM will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit, or action. The failure of CSM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of CSM.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and user accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that violate any party's intellectual property or the TOS.
- Some of the information you enter on this site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. However, you understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your content, and that during processing, your content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the Internet.
- You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content. You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- If any provision of the TOS is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of CSM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and CSM and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and CSM (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By using this site or the Cabinetshop Maestro software, you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of the circuit courts of the State of Illinois for any dispute arising out of your use of this website or the Cabinetshop Maestro product. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
If you have any questions about the TOS, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.cabinetshopsoftware.com/contact
- By phone number: (815) 388-8624
- By mail: Cabinetshop Maestro 482 W Sheridan Rd Unit H, Lakemoor, IL 60050